Add to Calendar
June 28, 2022 @ 6:30 am – June 30, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
- Weekly overnight adventures in 2-day or 3-day segments targeting energy management and socialization – spending the night is required to allow time for our adventures!
- For dogs ready for the next steps, off-site adventures are included:
- Public Entry (work in approved stores, riding the city bus/elevators/escalators, etc).
- Dog/Human distraction (working in areas with high dog traffic, learning to disengage from strangers dogs, loose leash walking in public).
- We have lots of ideas but happily welcome yours!